Sales Director – Australia & New Zealand (Country Manager opportunity)
Salary: $80k to $120k Basic + commissions = OTE $180K+
This is the coolest job for a recruiter who loves recruitment. But no longer wants to be a recruiter!
Check here for full details but for a snapshot, read on.
A unique opportunity to join the Recruitment Industry’s leading video learning provider. Online learning is a fast moving & rapidly expanding sector that is forecast to explode over coming years. Recruitment Juice has been a market-leading provider of training solutions to the worldwide recruitment industry for over six years.
Top 10 reasons why this is an amazing opportunity:
• Opportunity to learn from and use the reputation/contacts of well known industry figure – Juice ANZ NXD – Greg Savage
• Autonomy to run the ANZ region as you decide, with little / no competition
• A rapidly expanding company – Juice doubled revenues in 2013 and forecasts to do the same in 2014
• Content viewed has increased by 400% in 6 months. Number of logins to the system has tripled in 6 months
• Juice has already secured partnerships in the region that will significantly increase new business opportunities
• The e-learning 5 year annual growth rate for APAC is the highest in the world – Juice is the number one provider in ANZ
• We already have existing customers in ANZ generating hundreds of thousands of AUD$ revenue
• Juice has been selling training solutions into ANZ for 7 years
• Opportunity to duplicate a winning formula that has already been established in the UK. Full support will be provided including strategy, technical support, customer service, learning & development, accounts etc.
• FUN! Our videos are hilarious and we love to enjoy our work!
Top quality content in an environment where recruiters are seeking affordable, quality training
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a 50 word paragraph on why you would be great for the job. Successful candidates will be invited for telephone / Skype interviews with the MD.
- Posted by Greg Savage
- On January 26, 2014
- 0 Comment