I have a gift for anyone who wants it.
A real gift. Free, as a gift must be.
And it is valuable in the right hands.
I wrote an eBook with my friends at Jobadder
It’s on a critical and sometimes controversial topic
Driving performance with recruitment metrics and KPIs
You can’t manage what you do not measure.
Recruiters often reject key performance indicators (KPIs), and, indeed, a relentless focus on KPIs often does more harm than good.
Routinely, managers drive old-school KPIs because they are bereft of new ideas to increase productivity. The less success delivered by the old tactics, the more the manager pushes the KPI! It’s a destructive cycle of pain and futility.
But KPIs are intrinsically good.
I believe totally in clarity around activity goals; 41 years in this business has taught me that. But the many factors that ensure long-term recruiter success are changing as the market changes.
This E-Book explores how modern and relevant KPIs can help recruitment agencies and managers to drive performance.
It will also help every junior recruiter understand how important they are.
The book includes:
- Why you need to change your mindset about KPIs
- The secret formula that dives every agency’s success
- Redefining productivity and KPIs
- Effective positive activity management.
- The missing link in all recruiter target-setting
- How to construct appropriate recruiter KPIs and goals
- The power of the ‘Backwards Plan’
- Best Practice for recruitment KPIs
- Variables to consider in KPI setting
- The two biggest KPI disasters (are you guilty?)
- The right way to implement and manage KPIs
- How to modernise KPIs for the new era
- The one meeting you never, ever cancel in recruitment
- 14 Agency Metrics to run your business to maximise profit
Here it is. Free and valuable ( I hope)
- Posted by Greg Savage
- On March 2, 2022
- 1 Comment