Please note that all service fees shown on this page are in Australian Dollars (AUD$)
SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE FOR 2021
|Conference keynote speech (in real life)||$ 5,000 + Gst|
|Conference ½ day seminar/workshop (in real life)||$ 7,500 + Gst|
|Conference full day seminar/workshop (in real life)||$10,000 + Gst|
|Online Webinar/Masterclass. 60-90 minutes including 15 minute Q&A||$4,000 + Gst|
|Board Advisory Positions (10 meetings plus Phone/email/IRL support)||$38,000 + Gst per annum|
|Board Advisory Positions (8 meetings plus Phone/email/IRL support)||$32,000 + Gst per annum|
|Board Advisory Positions (6 meetings plus Phone/email/IRL support)||$28,000 + Gst per annum|
|Advisory ‘Lite’ Program (Twelve 60-minute Video/phone meetings a year)||$12,000 + GST per annum|
NOTES & CONDITIONS
- Fees are in Australian dollars
- Conference keynote can be anything from 30 minutes to 90 minutes
- 1/2 day workshop is typically 4 to 4.5 hours including breaks
- Full-day Conference/workshop is typically 8 hours including breaks
- Webinar includes pre-webinar briefing, provision of key slides post-webinar, and Q and A
Fee Conditions – Speaking, Training & Coaching (Including Webinars)
- The full fee is charged upon the service agreement being signed. This secures the session
- Terms are strictly 14 days from the date of invoice, but the fee must be paid before the session delivery
- Any expenses, always agreed upfront, are invoiced after the event unless they involve significant travel expenses.
Fee Conditions – Board Advisory
- 12-month engagement agreed
- Invoiced Quarterly, in advance
- Any expenses involved in attending meetings, always agreed upfront, are invoiced after each meeting, unless they involve significant travel expenses
- Full description of service offering available by discussion.
GREG AT A GLANCE
Subscribe to The Savage Truth and join me on social media.
I have a lot to say, some of it even quite good.